Happy Anniversary

Well, today I did 2 things I had never really planned on doing. 1st- I have now worked at the Verge for 8 years. Today is my anniversary. So much for a job to get me through school.
2nd- I got off the ground. We spent the day at Camp Joy in Clarksville, Ohio (insert Monkees song here) and after lunch they broke out the climbing wall. I am not going to try and tell you that I got anywhere near the top, but I did get off the ground. For those of you who know me, you know how out of character that is for me. But I knew if I walked away from today having not tried, I would have been angry with myself for never knowing. It was also an awesome day to see other people who I have come to know and trust and respect all work together to really succeed TOGETHER. (I also found out I am the best anchor in the world ;)
I am sad to see tomorrow come. This week has been probably the best week of my experience with the Verge. I am excited to continue to work with this team for the next year and keep finding out new things and sharing even more successes.

3 comments:

    On 9:55 PM, March 02, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you're having fun!

    --Matt--

     
    On 4:45 PM, March 03, 2006 Anonymous said...

    RAD!

     
    On 6:59 PM, March 08, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I am sorry I didnt get to sing you Happy Anniversary.... Ya gotta tell people this stuff!!! HEHEHE

    :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum