Heaven Can Wait

Last night Matt and I went to a play called "Heaven Can Wait". The entire experience - truly enjoyable:) and I am NOT just saying that because he reads this thing ;) One of the most pleasant evenings I have had in a long time.

I must admit, I enjoy community theatre. I think my favorite part is that the people are involved because they want to be. They may or may not be the most talented people in the world, but they are dedicated and doing what they love- and that makes it enjoyable for me.

The play is actually pretty amusing. There have been a couple of movies made on the same premise. One with the same title, the other probably a little better known is "Down to Earth" staring Chris Rock, Eugene Levy and Wanda Sykes....

ok, there is your random information for the day.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum