New roommate

So I have a new roommate. I spent the morning with her and her sister. I am actually looking forward to not living alone again.
I ended up not going home this weekend. It's been 6 weeks since I have been. I am pretty sure that's a record. Not one I am happy to be breaking. I am very much looking forward to having my mom and nephew come stay for the weekend. We're going to see Disney on Ice "Finding Nemo", come on- you know you're jealous.

Other than that, life is pretty quiet for now. Of course, I haven't been back to work yet.... wish me luck!

PS - I am looking for pros and cons to moving half way across the country- anyone? anyone?

2 comments:

    On 2:40 PM, March 07, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Call me when you get a chance.

     
    On 8:11 PM, March 07, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I look at it as a new adventure!!

    Matt

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum