So I woke up this morning at 6. Yes, on a Saturday. My friend called last night and said she had an extra ticket for General Conference. Sweet, says I. I get to be in the same room as the Prophet- always cool. Got ready, even did my hair- yes, on a saturday ;) Well, friend called back. Turns out her brother decided to invite the girl he broke up with anyway so- no ticket for Colee. Anyway, it's 6:50 in the morning and I am way too awake.

Last night Matt came over. I attempted to make steak and potatoes for dinner... I have never really mastered the art of a good steak- and I submit to you, it IS an art. They tasted ok, flavor wise, but they were a little over done. Oh, and the potatoes were way too big. Anyway, not one of more shining moments. We also watched Chicken Little. It's one of my new favorites. Partly because you get to root for the underdog, partly because it's Zach Braff, and partly because Abbie Mallard (Ugly Duckling) gets to hook it up with the hero :) Anyway, watch it. If you want to come over, I'll watch it with you. I'll even make treats.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum