Visit

So, I had a visit from one of my favorite people to do nothing with :) I like it when we do something, too, but doing nothing is all right. This time we actually did something. We went to visit his family in Park City and we went to dinner down town and we went to the new Joseph Smith movie playing at the Legacy Theatre. I don't know, I had fun.

We went to dinner at "Lamb's Cafe" which boasts being Utah's oldest and most famous restaurant. I would believe oldest, but most famous is stretchin' it. I'vve lived within a 150 miles of here my whole life and I've never heard of it before. The food was meh, but we lit stuff on fire while we listened to the piano dude, so we were pretty entertained. As an FYI, yes you can order lamb and Lamb's Cafe... we didn't. There are also random sheep in the decorations, which, I don't know about you, but for me at least, would make it harder to order lamb, even if that IS what I wanted to eat.

1 comments:

    On 7:35 PM, May 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

    mmmmm lamb

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum