Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I spent the weekend at home in the land of internet so slow it's not even worth logging onto. It was great!
Thursday night we saw Ice Age 2. Great flick. I giggled a lot.
Friday I chilled with my fam and stuff. Saturday we had our easter egg hunt/hotdog roast. 2 of my sisters came- so that was fun. The weather was a little iffy, but nice overall. Then I took the girls home and got to visit with my other family. My dad never did show up, but it was good to talk to Alice. That night I went bowling with my mom and my aunt and uncle and the kids. I sucked it up, but I am used to loosing to the kids with the bumper pads.
Today I got roped into being in the ward choir. It was ok. The music was pretty and I like watching people from the stand so that was amusing :)

Now I am home and avoiding putting stuff away. Woo Hoo weekend!

1 comments:

    On 10:22 PM, April 23, 2006 Anonymous said...

    The WARD CHOIR??????? *GASP* Oh, perish the thought!!!!!

    --Matt--

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum