Today I got to work in the Baton Rouge center. It was fun. I forget sometimes, what it is like to actually have people around you when you work. I am not sure I did anything super productive, but it was a good day.
After work I went to a place called Ralph and Kacoos. It was the only place I could find with gator other than fried. I ordered the blackened gator. I have to be honest, it was not my favorite. I am sure the gator itself was fine, but there was so much seasoning you could have put bubble gum in the middle and I couldn't have told the difference. Anyway - so I have had alligator.
After dinner I went shopping. I was way good. I did buy new flip flops though- they're Tinkerbell and super cute ;) I also found my favorite treat in the world- Dippin Dots. Why do I love them? No one knows really. I just do. The chocolate mint are my favorite.
Now I am chillin at the hotel. I fly out at the butt-crack of dawn, so I think I will pass out soon. I am not looking forward to the trip home, or what I will find when I get there. If I am super lucky maybe the snow will be gone.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum