Easter

I love Easter - now let me tell you why. Not only do I get to dye 12 dozen eggs and watch 40 kids roam around the field looking for them, and get to spend the weekend with my family, and enjoy spring that is finally here- but what a glorious time to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. So much time is spent celebrating His birth and commemorating his death, but the truly marvelous fact that he rose again on the 3rd day, giving us all the promise of freedom from the bonds of physical death. WOW. What love and trust has he shown to and in us to give us this gift, to make it possible for everyone to return to the beautiful Heaven we all came from.

As we move into this amazing Easter season, please know that I know that my Savior love me. I know that He came to this earth in accordance to the Father's plan. That He took everyone one of my sorrows and sins, my cares and my tears so that He could provide the peace I need in everyone of my individual trials. He gave up His life so that we could go home and so that we can be with Them forever. He loves each of us individually and personally. He died for me. He lives for me. I know He did it for me and I know he did it for you. May we strive to live worthy of this gift and be ready when He returns.

2 comments:

    On 6:20 PM, April 14, 2006 Anonymous said...

    well said

     
    On 7:15 PM, April 15, 2006 Anonymous said...

    ooooo our blogs are about the same color now. :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum