Blake – Not my favorite of his performances. The song is mellow enough; he took it and covered it in marshmallows

Phil – He actually sounded a lot like Tony Bennett… take that for whatever you want

Melinda – I liked the change up in her look tonight. She had so much fun tonight, besides that, have I mentioned she is AMAZING?!

Chris – I kind of liked it. I wouldn’t buy a CD of it, but it was ok.

Jordin – Now that, I would buy a CD of.

Gina – The song is in my top 10 favorites ever. I did not particularly love her version of it. It got better at the end, but overall it left me wanting.

Sanjaya – there are only two things worse than looking at Sanjaya. One is looking at Sanjaya with scruff. The other is listening to him sing. I don’t know who started the vote for the worst campaign, but I am fully in favor of the producers fixing the results to kick him off.

Haley – bleh

Lakisha – This really is her element. I must admit I had a hard time paying attention to her singing…

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum