Red Beans and Rice

Life is quiet when your roommate leaves town for the weekend. I made it a point to be totally useful this weekend. I've been needing to store my Christmas decorations since....mmm... about the first of January. Yeah, not to mention the storage shed is like 50 yards from my front door - if that. I just haven't gotten around to it. I also finally went to the DI, I've had the pile on my bedroom floor for about the same amount of time. I also got almost all my errands run. And, even though it is the only day I am able to get anything done, I am pretty sure it's better that there are not more Saturdays. For it is also the most expensive day of the week. Ok, so maybe that part is my fault. ;)

Ummm... I'm trying to find something interesting to say, but I just don't think I have it in me tonight. It's been pretty quiet, which is why I haven't really been here much. I'm spending all kinds of time on line, just not much time blogging.

Now you know.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum