So there was actually a lot of stuff that went on in the past week, but I just haven't felt like writing about it... anyway... I got home about 2 in the morning on Thursday, woke up at 9 and drove to Bear Lake. I spent the weekend busy. We gave Shahna a wedding shower. She made a haul. I'll never feel popular again. There were over 70 people there.

Today is Easter. I love Easter. I woke up to a light spring rain. It made it even more perfect. After the rain, the sun came out and it was the epitome of a spring day. We had family up for lunch and then I drove back to Salt Lake. Here I am and here I will be for a while.

Well, at least until I get to go back to Dingle for Shahna's wedding. I have a month ;)

1 comments:

    On 3:16 AM, April 09, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Hey Girl! Happy late Easter to you.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum