And then there were 8

Melinda – I missed her… sadly

Lakisha – fun, but once again, I was distracted.

Chris – better than last week

Haley – White girls can not sing that song. And once again, your singing ability does not increase when the length of your skirt decreases… someone should make sure she got the memo

Phil – I am not sure what to say, except that there were NO goose pimples

Jordin – Not my favorite Jordin night. She looked great – now I sound like Paula – but I think it was song choice for me tonight. I don’t like it. Vocally, it was alright.

Blake – Better Blake this week. I think his rhythm, while not displayed as such, helped a lot with this genre.

Sanjaya – Another song that I love turned torture device. Someone might also want to remind him that not only should your belt and shoes match, but your hair and eyebrows should at least be in the same family.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum