Like a broken record

So, last night I finally saw "The Holiday." Chick flick extraordinaire. I know the review is late, but if you haven’t seen it, see it. Maybe I just needed a little happily ever after… maybe I just needed the accents ;-) Regardless, it was a cute – yes cute – show.

Ok then, onto the part where I start to sound like the real judges. I hate that my vocabulary appears to be limited to the same number of words as Randy, but, well… not enough to try harder.


Chris: Better than the original, but that doesn’t mean much from me… I really DON’T love Eric Clapton

Melinda: Well, I DO love Faith Hill…but that is beside the point. It was fabulous. I can not wait to buy this woman's album.

Blake: Safe, pretty.

Lakisha: Hmmm…I didn’t like it. Song or performance. She's lost her appeal for me. If she really ever had it.

Phil: He obviously loved this song. It got better as it went along.

Jordin: There were actually a few pitch issues, but we’re in a forgiving mood.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum