Sushi

So, Monica has been trying to get me to try sushi for a while now, and a couple of weeks ago she did indeed succeed, but only with some pretty tame, all cooked up rolls... Today we took my friend Jeremy to lunch. He is moving to Cincinnati for his new job this weekend. We went for sushi. So... today, not knowing any better, I tried my first raw fish sushi. And, you know, it was much different than I expected. The texture was definitely different than what I thought it would be, in a very good way. It's not slimy at all, except the eel, a little.

OK... that's all I have to report today... stay tuned until next time ;)

2 comments:

    On 11:30 AM, April 12, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Eating Sushi has turned you into a real woman. You are no longer that little girl I helped to raise. You are ready to make it in this big world. :)
    Sushi rules!

     
    On 7:00 AM, April 14, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Jeremy? as in the Jeremy I know?

    Miss you;

    Margo

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum