One step at a time

What a good weekend. Friday Monica and I went to a couple of parties. Nothing too exciting, but good friends are always fun. Saturday I got to see my grandparents, I spent some quality time cleaning my room AND I found a fabulous new bedspread. Maybe it will inspire me to actually do some interior decorating. We also tried to book John's flights for this summer. Which we later found out was not such a successful venture. Sunday was church and a fabulous afternoon of napping. Seriously, I love morning church if for no other reason than afternoon naps. Church is good whenever it happens, but followed by a nap, my retention rate goes up ten fold :)

TODAY, John successfully booked his flights. SUPER YAY!!! I also heard from the insurance company. I am finally going to get this stupid kitchen repaired. I spent my evening getting my butt kicked at checkers and reversi... Never Fear, revenge is a dish best served cold ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum