And you know what that means

Life in general is good. I went with James and Heather down to the new Mr & Mrs Lewie’s for dinner. I am officially the 5th wheel. I don’t actually care, and we had a lovely time, I just needed to make the official announcement.

Phil – Actually very good tonight. Maybe it was the elliptical being in the way of the TV, but I really did enjoy it.

Jordin – Not bad so much, but I didn’t love it as much as the judges did. It’s a little weird because I normally like her more than that.

Sanjaya – I give up. Once again, a perfectly lovely song, ruined.

Lakisha – Fire your stylist…and probably the first time this year I did not enjoy her performance, at all.

Chris – between him and the fiddle…it’s a tough call which was worst. And the head bobbing is back…

Melinda – I don’t know that I have ever heard that song before, but it doesn’t matter. It was fun. Once again, amazing. I can not “sing” her praises enough.

Blake – It made about as much sense as U2 singing Tim McGraw. Not a good mash up.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum