Last night Barry made dinner. And a lovely job he did of it, too. It was so tasty that when Troy came home, there was nothing left for him. When he went to find something to eat, he decided to stop at Redbox and find something to watch, as well. He took Bethany along to help pick. They were SUPPOSED to be picking a scary movie. Instead they came back with "Rumor Has It." Take it off your netflix queues, kids. Other than Mark Ruffalo, the show has very little else going for it. Of course, I wasn't really concentrating on the show so much as the boys' reaction to it. That and Troy's inability to get comfortable were pretty distracting. But let's face it, I have not had much focus on anything as of late.

We also watched the rough draft of Troy's dating documentary. This was HIGHLY entertaining. I'm excited to see a finished project.

Today we tried to go help do building clean up at the church, but the family stake that is there was pretty on top of it, seeing as how it is their stake conference tomorrow. Other than that it has been a pretty quiet day. Oh, Matt texted me from the top of the Empire State Building. I am super jealous. I need a vacation. Anyone up for a trip? I have a buttload of PTO and no one to spend it with ;)

4 comments:

    On 5:57 AM, May 21, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I kindof like "Rumor Has It". It was hard to get into at first, I guess. Yay for the Empire State Building! I still haven't been up that yet.

     
    On 3:54 PM, May 22, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I've been up there!!! Neener neener!

     
    On 7:04 PM, May 22, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Neener yourself. I've not been there, Zuk, because I don't have the desire. Ask me how many times I've been to Manhattan.

     
    On 12:17 PM, May 29, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Neener neener neener I've been to the top of the Empire State Building as well. Ha ha ha!

    Dating documentary to be wrapped up soon folks.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum