Adding to the list

Today I am adding to the list I am thankful for 2 things.

Sleep. You might think this should be on the list already, but I have recently not been able to participate in this much taken for granted activity. Last night I crashed. I fell asleep about 11 and remained unconscious until 9 this morning. It was fantastic!

The sales people at the Cingular store in the Fashion Place Mall. I did a stupid thing and used TeleSales to order a wireless card for my laptop, but the card was malfunctioning so I repented and went down to the store. They were able to give me a new card and they helped me install and ensure the card was working before I left. This is my second experience with this team. They were also very helpful when my friends were shopping for mobile phones. So, if you happen to have a Cingular phone, and need help with any part of it- I highly suggest this group.

1 comments:

    On 6:18 PM, May 30, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Okay... I need updates from you daily. No more of this spuratic crap. I check your blog EVERY day, so if only for me- get busy.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum