Midnight movies

I love going to the midnight showing of opening night movies. There is just something about a crowd of people who will stay up until 2 AM just because they are THAT excited about what they have come to see. They react better to previews, they interact with the THX blurb, they clap and howl when the movie starts, and by the time you leave you forget you've got to be up for work in 4 hours.

I saw X-Men 3 last night. I figured I haven't been sleeping for a month so I might was well put it to some use. It was kind of a last minute plan that I got sucked in to before I could even get in the door at James and Heather's last night. I don't mean sucked into as a bad thing, in fact, quite the opposite. I've been pretty excited about this one since I started seeing previews for it. I am not an X-Men reader, but I do enjoy the movies quite a bit. This one was not disappointing. Beast was cool, Phoenix was disturbed and let's face it, Wolverine, always a winner. All in all, I would suggest seeing the movie, especially if you liked the first 2.

1 comments:

    On 4:07 PM, May 26, 2006 Anonymous said...

    My roommate Jacob also went to the midnight X3 last night. I might go tonight... not sure.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum