DDR and Karaoke

Saturday I played DDR for the first time. It was more fun than I expected. I also found out that there is a Karaoke game - yes game. It's probably a good thing that I don't have the game system - just for this reason. I totally turned into one of those girls I hate - you know the ones I mean - the kind that can't really sing, but won't give anyone else the mic.... Yeah, luckily I did realize I was doing this and was able to walk away.

Today we went to church and then there was a fireside. I am not sure how I let myself get talked into all this stuff, but it was actually pretty fun. After we kid of just hung out with my current favorite housefull of boys. They make me giggle. Probably more than I should, but oh well.

Overall a pretty pleasant weekend :)

2 comments:

    On 7:22 PM, May 08, 2006 Anonymous said...

    yay! what is DDR?

     
    On 7:57 AM, May 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Dancin' Queen! DDR is a fun way to humiliate yourself in front of friends and family!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum