Dinner Guests

I LOVE having people over for dinner. I am not going to lie about it... it just makes me happy. Tonight was just such a night. Dinner was ok, but the company was fantastic. I'm telling you- fantastic. If they keep working at it- they could make it into my top 5 apartments of people, easy. Of course, I am assuming that they want to be on the list....Those of you already on the list- you know who you are - need not be afraid, there's plenty of room for all of you.

I am not sure how we ended up playing an indoor game of pillow volley ball, but we did. Of course, I lost two pillows to the game, so it will be a while before we play again ;) We didn't even torture them with the American Idol finale.

After dinner, the girls and I joined our ward friends at the bowling alley. I didn't do so hot, not terrible, but not my best. VeAnn was the highscore for our house, and she got a 110 - so what does that tell you about Bethany and I?

1 comments:

    On 9:07 AM, May 31, 2006 Anonymous said...

    How can we NOT enjoy it? You are the perfect hostess, an excellent chef, and a great provider of pillows.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum