Hello from Dingle

Today I am in Dingle. I won't lie. Home is my favorite place to be. Today I am camping out with Tylyn and Heather. We are playing in the sprinklers and watching movies while their mom is at work and their dad is busy with projects. Tonight I get to go visit with my nephew for his birthday. I can hardly believe he is 7! He got new boots so that he can dress like the other boys in his primary class :) Now if we could just keep him on a Sunday so he can have a chance to wear them ;) They are actually pretty stylin, Dav- you would be proud :)

2 comments:

    On 1:03 PM, May 12, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Awesome! He's just that much better looking than he was before he had the boots.

     
    On 9:21 AM, May 13, 2006 Anonymous said...

    What a sexy blog!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum