Barry

Last night we got to know a little more about my new friend Barry. You ask, "What did we learn?"

1 - He's patient enough to sit thru Gilmore Girls.
2 - He doesn't like to dance - AT ALL.
3 - He's a big reader.
4 - He likes to road trip.
5 - His degree is in Physics - ugh (yes he's really that smart).
6 - His "internship" sounds like it would be a cool for real job.
7 - He's a pretty savvy food person.
8 - He has a great laugh.
9 - He thinks highly of others.

Ok - there's more, but you should probably just talk to him yourself.

American Idol was a little disappointing last night. Chris' second song was boring. I am never bored by Chris, so this is a bad sign. Katherine decided to have a personality, but unfortunately distracted from her singing ability. Elliot sang well, but not superb; and Taylor, well, I missed his first song, but his second was also just a little, well, meh. I have a theory on how tonight will go, but I am not as firm in my belief as normal. We shall see - we shall see.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum