Memorial Day Weekend

I may be getting old, or even more boring, I'm not sure. I spent my Memorial day visiting my grandparents, fighting minor fires at work, and cleaning my kitchen floor.
After her 2 naps on Monday, VeAnn and I finally decided to take our chances on finding other friends who might be home. We were pleasantly surprised :) I've never had anyone seem more excited to see me than Chris was when I knocked on his door. It was fantastic, really. We got Troy to teach us how to play Bocci and Barry joined us, then we made cookies and Chris did a very tasty job of that.... After that we decided 11 o'clock was a good time to start a movie so we brought them to our home and watched Bewitched. Not Will Ferrell's greatest, but still highly amusing. Okay, maybe the boys are more amusing than he is...
Today I am tired.

1 comments:

    On 1:10 PM, June 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

    HATED Bewitched. Now you know.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum