Muffin

So here is my random piece of information for today. The Bear Lake Memorial Hospital hosted a Breast Cancer Awareness "Brake for Breakfast" yesterday. They gave away super cute pink lunch bags with breakfast in them (as well as lots of information on breast cancer and women's health awareness). It was a great event and they had such a good response to it that they ran out of packets about half way through the time they had planned to be there. Yes, people will stop for free food - so it really is a good way to get your information out there:)
Because I am a geek, I was checking out the nutrition information on my free breakfast items. Did you know that a regular size yogurt has 250 calories in it? I have been buying the light version for so long I had forgotten. The one that nearly knocked me out of my chair though - the banana nut muffin has 410 calories and 23 grams of fat! Oh MY goodness. That little muffin has 10 points in it. Most of my entire meals don't have 10 points in them. Even a snickers bar is less than 10 points AND less fat. If I have to choose between a banana nut muffin and a snickers bar for breakfast, I no longer have to feel bad about choosing the snickers bar.

Needless to say, there is a muffin on the counter at home if you want it ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum