Bowling

Ok, so there really just hasn't been much going on and by the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is sit on my computer - soooo sorry about the lack of posts.

Monday night we made quilts for FHE. We are donating them to a group of African refugees who recently moved in near our neighborhood.

Tuesday night Dav came to town. It was fun. We went to dinner and then institute. Class was pretty good. I am really enjoying the new teacher. His name is Brother Line and the class is Parables of Christ. I am learning a lot in just the 2 weeks I have been going. I especially love that he ties everything back into the Atonement, as that is a topic I have made a focus of my personal study lately.

Wednesday night I went with James and Heather down to Ryan and Alyssa's home for dinner. I like dinner night. I am terrible at keeping in touch with most of the people that I really do care for. Dinner is a way of checking in once a month.

Thursday night is bowling. I actually did not too bad! My highscore ever is a 145 (sad, i know) but last night I bowled a 144! For me, it was amazing.

This weekend promises to be pretty quiet. Errands to run, meetings to go to. If it manages not to storm too bad there is a BBQ on Saturday - I'm crossing my fingers.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum