Project Day

"What are you doing for project day? You mean Labor Day? No, Project Day."
According to a commercial I heard, that I about half way agree with, today is project day. I must admit, I thought Mom would have had a few more to do. As it turns out, all I ended up with was mowing the lawn. I'll never admit it out loud, but I like mowing the lawn. It is completely mindless labor so it gives one time to think about stuff. As long as you have pleasant things to talk about, it's a pretty enjoyable task.

We spent the afternoon wandering around town, doing the normal Saturday shopping, and coming back to get some laundry done. Super Exciting Day :)

Tomorrow we're going out to Shahna and Jon's for Sunday dinner. I am rather looking forward to it. Monday night we're going to a BBQ at John and Ellen's. I love Labor Day BBQs :)

I'm looking forward to spending the week at home. I still have to work all week, but I'd much sooner do it here than back in Salt Lake. Unfortunately, my work's internet and the library's internet don't get along well. But there is an extra spot in the hospital offices where they let me hang out as long as I don't cause too much trouble. I think I might be a little spoiled.

1 comments:

    On 3:54 PM, September 03, 2007 Anonymous said...

    You are more than welcome to mow my lawn as often as you'd like!!!!!

    It took me 3 1/2 hours to mow the front lawn, and half mow the back lawn. I guess that's what happens when you don't mow it in about 3 - 4 weeks (or 6-8 weeks for the back yard) :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum