Stuff, and things

Sunday was a super pleasant day. After church my friend Bri came to visit. I haven't see her since 2 kids ago, so it was fun to meet her 2 new little ones. I love knowing that there are some people who never change. I mean really, how do you improve on perfect :)
Sunday night I met Matt at a fireside. Elder Featherstone entitled his talk "The Abundant Life" which I have decided is a good title when you want to just talk about stuff. He covered about 15 topics in his 45 minutes. It was really interesting, and most interesting, is how many poems, jokes, quotes one person can have in his head and share with out writing anything down.

For a Monday, yesterday was not soo bad. Work struggled a bit. It seems like everyone ends up having computer and reporting issues all at the same time. But while I was listening to the radio, waiting for the last of the reports to come in, I totally won Bees tickets for last night's game. So, Monica and I hopped on trax and went to the game. Barry met us there and we enjoyed watching the Bees win against Fresno 8-0.
When I got home my birthday parcel from England was waiting for me :) It made me with October was closer. I am still looking for anyone with a stellar hook up on tickets to Manchester. Anyone? Anyone? Bhueler?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum