Thursday

First a comment - it is 9:30 at night and still 86 degrees outside. Gotta love August.

Ok, so today has been kind of a bleh day. I couldn't for the life of me make myself want to be at work. I still got lots of stuff done, it was just one of those days.

After work it got better. I got to chat with John. That's always a good thing. I also had to weigh in, which can go either way. But, having surgery and a cold is apparently a good thing. I lost. In fact, I lost enough that I have now earned my 10% ring (i actually earned it before the surgery) AND this week I earned my 25lb award. What that means is that this time around, I have lost 25 pounds - ok, so that doesn't take a genius to figure out, but what it also means is that since I started this whole feel better, be healthier gig, I've now lost 49 pounds. So, 49 is kind of random, but oh well, I am celebrating it. Just like I will celebrate 50.:P The goal this week is to lose, even though it is my birthday week. It's totally doable.

Also tonight was bowling night. I bowled a 136! While that is not all that fabulous of a score, my lifetime high is 145, so I am also feeling pretty good about that.

Anyway, the summary version is that tonight was much better than today. Now... if I can only find out where the stargazing party is tomorrow night.........

1 comments:

    On 5:03 AM, August 17, 2007 Anonymous said...

    I'm happy to hear the things are going well! Yay! Congrats!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum