The rest of the fair

So here are the pictures from the rest of the fair. One of my favorite parts was the kids tractor pull. Basically,they got the kids on pedal tractors and put weights in the back. As the kids moved forward, the weights did, too. Thus making it harder for them to pull.







Then on Saturday night, to wind things up, they had a REAL tractor pull. It was interesting. I am not all that into horsepower and noisy trucks, but it was pretty cool. I would definitely go again...





I also got my hair done this week. It was time. I am still not sure how I feel about the blonde, but, well, it's something different. Shahna finished the look by giving me her same hair updo as well. I call it cowgirl hair. I am pretty sure you'll never see it again, so I figured we'd better document it.



Ok, that's all I have for now. I am back in Salt Lake and working from the office again ;) I suppose that's a good thing. I must admit, working in Bear Lake is my preferred option.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum