Well, it's official. I am the age that when you tell people how old you are, they wonder if you're lying. Seriously, what is the deal with "29" I say that in the same breath that I say I've decided not to have any more birthdays - just lots and lots of anniversaries of birthdays :)

It's been a pretty quiet week. Monday I went to the store, ran some errands, had food I hadn't had for a long time. Super exciting birthday :) Tuesday was even more exciting. I don't even remember what happened on Tuesday. Except Matt came to visit, so that was a pleasant thing. Wednesday, my work friend Nathan came into town. He needed to find a See's Candy store, and it was easier to show him than tell him, SOOOO I have now tried See's chocolates. They really are pretty tasty. I wouldn't fly across the country to get them, but being in town, I would probably make the trip to the mall to pick them up :) Tasty ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum