Saturday

So, it's Saturday, and I am supposed to be updating my work reports to include next year, but I am having a rough time concentrating. I have been having a rough time concentrating for the past few weeks, actually... as is evident by the fact that I have to work on a Saturday. If I could focus as work, maybe I could have had this done already.

It's been a pretty good week, really. I have spent some really long days at work - again, mostly my fault, but the evenings have been pretty busy. Wednesday I finally took time to get unpacked and clean my room - SUPER exciting. Thursday I went bowling. I got a 93 and 135. Still kind of pathetic scores in the big picture, but for me - it was a decent night. Besides, the 135 beat Barry ;) Hey - it's important to get joy from the simple things. Last night Monica and I went to Robin's Ugly Sweater Party. There were some definite winners there. I was going to take pictures, but it was too warm, and no one really left the sweaters on for very long.

Tonight promises to be quiet. If I ever get this report done, I need to go to the grocery store, but that is about as exciting as it gets :)You know you're jealous

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum