Happy Halloween!

There's not really a WHOLE lot going on, but I thought I'd take a minute and wish everyone a happy holiday :) I am spending this Halloween at my mom's house. My home ward is putting on a trick or treat Community Dinner. So, at least we get a treat while we pass out treats to the kids ;) Should be fun. It's kind of random, since we don't actually have any kids to take, but that's alright, too :)

I am actually taking some time off the rest of the week. Maybe I can get over this nasty cold... lots of sleep and chicken soup. Isn't that the rule?

Ok, so really that's about it from the exciting land of Dingle. I am going to a murder mystery party on Saturday, as well as the annual Dingle Turkey Shoot. Tomorrow we're getting family photos taken and Friday is an insurance banquet. You know you're jealous :P

1 comments:

    I'm always jealous when you go to Dingle. :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum