Super Saturday

So it was a lovely Saturday. I had a lie in til work started paging at 7:30... evil I tell you, evil. I managed to stay in bed until 9 :) I got my walk in, ran to wal-mart for some stuff for my fam, and then came home watched more episodes of Gilmore Girls, talked to John, and then went to our ward's Pinewood Derby. I borrowed Robin's car. It totally won.

Last night, I think I officially became old. We went and got pizza, came home and watched Gilmore Girls that Monica borrowed from the library. After a couple of episodes I was wondering if it was getting to late to just sit in the tub for a while.... I was pretty sure it was 9:30 ish... yeah, checked the clock. 7:33...
How old do you have to be to think it is almost bed time at 7:33???????????

Yeah, I am officially an old maid.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum