Weather... or not

So, Saturday we helped out at the benefit rodeo/auction that was held for my aunt's family. Um, yeah, it snowed. People still came, and it was really awesome to see how good people can be, but I can only imagine what would have happened if the weather had been kinder.

On the flip side, Monica and I went to the park today to walk/run. The weather was fabulous. I am having a small mental breakdown trying to decide whether to wear sandals or sweaters, so I am pulling a Utah and wearing both.

So... It's been a pretty quiet week. I am back in Salt Lake, probably until Thanksgiving, and just you know, doin stuff. I NEED to clean my room... anyone bored enough to help?

PS - I am also trying to sell a home audio system, if you know anyone looking.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum