Reality Check




Sometimes things are more true to life than I am comfortable admitting. Please tell me I am not the only person who can relate to this Garfield strip.

Even though I haven't really spent much time at home recently, it still doesn't seem like there is all that much to report. Monday I spent WAY too much time at work, Tuesday was actually a really really good institute class. Last night I was my monthly 5th wheel party, AKA, I had dinner with the Jenkins' and the Lewies'. It was uber tasty and as always Heather had a super cute dessert. Next month is at my house - I am open to ideas.
Tonight is bowling. I am almost sad that Kevin was told my real name. I kind of liked being Diane. I think she might actually have been a better bowler than Nicole...

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum