Top 10

Ramiele – the backup singers were better, maybe just louder, than she was…. She did look good though. The judges’ comments leave me wondering – is everyone getting to claim a sick day this year?

Jason Castro – I have no idea what that song was, but I could listen to it for a long time. It was cool to see him little, with out the dreads

Syesha – the baby cry isn’t winning me over, but her vocals might be.

What the devil is Paula wearing?

Chikezie – I am not sure how I feel about this one yet… there are a couple of notes that seem a little off, but I still kind of liked it

Brooke White – I have to dislike her on principle… she can play by ear

Michael Johns – He has my same birth year :) Which just means he's old. I am really enjoying his performances.

Carly Smithson– One of my very favorite songs.. I know I am not normal…She did it a lot like the original (except for the lyrics that were wrong), which works for me. The end was strange.

David Archuleta – he sounded older than 17 tonight, I have never heard that song before, the lyrics were timely.

Kristy Lee Cook – Quite possibly the most overplayed song in America. I am as patriotic as the next guy, but really? But if you are going to sing it, at least sing the right notes

David Cook – oh my… I actually MUCH prefer this version to the original… If Creed is looking for a new lead singer, they don’t have to look far.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum