The "7" tag

Rules:
1 - Identify 7 random or weird things about you.
2 - Tag 7 people.
3 - Let them know they've been tagged.

Thanks Brooke :P

1 - I was 28 years old before I got my first kiss.
2 - I have a sister who is 24 years younger than me - to the day.
3 - I own a home entertainment system. Which is still in the box 6 months after I purchased it.
4 - My current roommate was my next door neighbor (define next door, in Dingle) when I was growin up.
5 - My top ten sites includes USCSIS.gov... I am anxiously awaiting a status update on my I-129F, petition for alien fiance...right now they are 7 months out and I am pouting :(...
6 - I am only 29 years old, but I have been with the same company for over 10 years.
7 - I just got back from my first trip to Hawaii - and I REALLY want to go back!


I have yet to determine who I will tag

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum