Aloha

I know you are going to be disappointed, but I won't be sharing my insight;) about American Idol this week. I am NOT disappointed, because instead of watching the snow fall outside my window, this week I will be listening to the waves crash on Waikiki beach. I promise to take lots of pictures.... maybe if I say it out loud it might actually happen. We leave very early Tuesday morning and will be back on Monday.

After this last week at work, I am hoping this will be a much needed respite... I have my doubts, since work is coming with me, but hey - Here's hoping ;)

2 comments:

    I'm not domestic! I pretend and Chris really is the domesticated one. He taught me the "real" way to make lasagna and I make it better than he does ever since...

    Miss you!

     
    On 10:15 AM, March 03, 2008 Anonymous said...

    I can't wait to see those pictures!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum