Girls - week 2

I figured tonight I'd actually include all of the contestants. No idea why I missed David last night, but I completely forgot to watch him and I am not interested enough to go through the tape to find him again.

Carly Smithson – hmm, I didn’t notice the accent last week. The song felt a little disconnected. It was alright, but I don’t love her like Simon does.

Syesha – I officially like this girl. I have never heard that song before, but I think she did it well. I think the judges are lame.

Brooke White – I don’t know if I like her on the guitar or not, but I did enjoy the song. The ending was weird.

Ramiele Malubay – The vocal was ok. The performance was boring

Kristy Lee Cook – She was alright. Nothing to complain about really, but nothing to shout about either.

Angela Overmeyer – She’s 23? I can almost see it when her hair is down… It sounded like she was about ready to cough the whole time. I am not actually sure she hit any of the notes.

Alaina Whitaker – ouch. I kept thinking it would get better. It never did.

Oooh – the movie preview for 10,000 BC. I saw the trailer at another movie – I wanna see it. If anyone needs a movie buddy- holler

Alexandrea Lushington – Wearing shorts in February? It’s like salt in the wound. The song was boring when Chicago sang it, it was even more boring tonight.

Kady Malloy – The song lacked a melody. When there were words she sang them well, but there weren’t many.

Asia’h Epperson – It started off poor, got worse, ended. Celine and Whitney – should both be avoided at all costs.

Is it just me or did a lot of people choose songs that are not actually songs?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum