Superbowl

Tonight, I miss my superbowl friends. I have never really been much of a football follower. I know enough about the game to enjoy it, but I don't pick a team or follow certain players. I do however, enjoy a good superbowl party. The superbowl is not about football for me. Superbowl means going over to Janice's house where random work friends get together and bring their favorite treats. Kids run chaotically in the bedrooms and the guys sit in the living room watching the game. The ladies congregate behind and chat and eat. Superbowl is an excuse to make that dip you've been wanting to try but never have a reason to make. Superbowl is about talking through the game and being quiet during the commercials. Superbowl is about hanging out with people and having a good time.

Tonight, I miss my superbowl friends.

1 comments:

    You can always stop by my house on your way to Dingle for good dips...

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum