Week 2 - boys

Tonight I am choosing to watch with out the judge’s commentary….I might be too much of a cheapskate for tivo – but I know how to work my vcr

Michael Johns – Tennis makes you a jock? I liked him better last week than this week.

Jason Castro – He’s pretty. He’d be prettier with out the dreads. Interesting song, couple of weird notes.

Luke Menard – Queen, really???

Robert Carrico – I still want him to shave. Tonight was better than last week.

Danny Noriega – oooh, also much better this week than last week. Now, I love Karen Carpenter far to much to say he did a great job, but I didn’t have to tune him out.

David Hernandez – huh…well this is a good place to comment on how cool the band is. I am not a musician, but seriously, the band has to play all of these songs every week – flawlessly, so that they don’t distract from the singers. That’s freaking amazing

Jason Yeager – I might have been watching this show too much. I actually heard the words “cruise singer” in my head as he was singing.

Chikeze – I actually think I may like him… His vocal is really good – but his songs are just strange. Clothing was slightly less odd this week. Are the two color shirts back in or was he trying to flashback? No really, I’m asking….

David Cook – of the 2 rockers, he’s the better singer. His hair reminds me of my little brother’s when he needs a hair cut.


Ok, so I found something else that makes watching America Idol even better – They are called Munchies. They are like what would result if a rolo and a kit-kat had children, except it’s made by Nestle. Mmmm is all I can really say.

1 comments:

    A rolo and kit-kat had babies? Mmmm... sounds good to me too!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum