3 years in a row :)

So, apparently it has been written in the stars that I am only to visit the city of Cincinnati in the winter. I realized that this is my 3rd time to the city, and it is always the Feb/early March time frame. This year I am here for a team meetings. We are 2 days in, and it has been going very well. I have learned a lot of new things and it is exciting to see the directions for the new year. Our exec VP even came in and went through his goals for this year. I must admit the "after hours" activities are almost as informative as the actual meetings. I miss having the people I work with in the same area. It is not only informational, but enjoyable to spend time with people who understand what you do all day ;) at least once in a while ;) Other times it is nice to just walk away and leave it in the office. Tomorrow I get to give my presentation... hopefully I can stay awake through it... It's almost 1:30 and I am having a rough time actually sleeping (hence the blog entry)
Tonight we went to Dave and Buster's and I learned how to play shuffle board. Well, let's say that I played... "learned how to play," might be pushing it. If we were picking teams, I'd probably still be the last one you would want to call on :P I also discovered that I still like to play arcade games. I'm not willing to waste my own money on them - but if someone else is payin', I say WHY NOT?

Ok, I should probably try that sleep thing again. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum