The girls - kind of

Ok, so I had Enrichment tonight and instead of watching AI, I spent the evening learning 20 new recipes for a basic white sauce, and painting pots to put in my kitchen window. But, I caught the last 2, so, um…. yeah

Syesha Mercado – That girl can wail. She’s very pretty. It’s the first time I’ve seen her, but I like her already.

Carly Smithson – She made the song almost bearable. I’ve not heard a version of it that I actually enjoy. If she makes it through, and I kind of think she will, I’ll decide.

From the synopsis I learned that Joanne was painful; Amanda is scary; Amy was flat and boring; Brooke and Alexandrea were both pleasant; Kady had some pitch issues; Asia’h and Ramiele…. seriously what’s with the names this year


Oh - and - it's here! it's here! it's finally here. John's letter came and now we can FINALLY GET THIS APPLICATION SUBMITTED!!!

1 comments:

    Have you received your tax refunds? Both myself and Heather's brother have, so I'm assuming you have also.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum