See this

Saturday we went to see Hairspray. If you like musicals at all- SEE THIS SHOW. I was dancing the whole time. I didn't expect the show to actually have a purpose, but it does. And John Travolta as a woman - it was well worth the money spent. The man can dance no matter what shoes he's wearing. Again, a movie I will have to add to my library.

This week I am hanging out with my mom. I am pretty sure she is bored off her gourd during the day, but hopefully we can find some things to stay busy during the evening. Tonight we went to dinner at the Jenkins' home. It was super tasty. Tomorrow we're going to see the grandparents, because I am pretty sure they will disown me if I don't get there soon. After that, I am not sure - does anyone know what there is to do in Salt Lake on a Wed or Thur night?

Next week I am gonna go home for a week and work from the hospital annex's basement. I like working from the library better, but it's not open early enough to work from for a whole week. The cool part is that it is fair week next week :) YAY demolition derby!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum