A busy time

Between July and August I think I celebrate half of the birthdays in my life. Ok so probably not half, but it seems like a lot all very close to each other... Kelly, Matt, James, Mom, Kym S, Heather, Daniel, Shahna, Trista, Me, Riley, Alice, Kym W and I am pretty sure I've missed some.

This is me remembering to say- Happy Birthday, in case I forget.

I get to go home this weekend. I am going to Clark's reception on Wednesday and then I have a family reunion on Saturday. I know I was home a couple of weeks ago, but I am still excited to go back. If nothing else it's an excuse not to answer my cell phone, but it's better than that, cuz I get to chill with the fam. If anyone is in Bennington this weekend, take Hunter Lane til it ends and come find us! We welcome all :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum