And then he was gone :(

Yeah, so... lots of stuff...John survived meeting my family. I think Cannon actually likes him, so that's a good sign ;) Cannon took him bowling, milking, and thru the Oregon Trail Center Museum.

John also survived as a Brit celebrating Independence Day in America. We did the fireworks show in Logan on Tuesday, just so he wouldn’t think we were all crazy. About the most exciting part of the actual holiday was watching M Hill light on fire from a rogue firework.

We got back into Salt Lake yesterday morning. Everything we tried to do didn’t really work out, even bowling with my friends, none of them showed up. So, we went to dinner instead.

I left him at the airport this morning. That sucked a lot. October has never looked quite so far away. Fortunately, I have plenty to keep me busy between now and then. Most of which I found out about when I got back to work today ;) But I am also going to Cancun in September (yay) I am not sure how I got put on the list, but I am not going to complain. I also get to take my mom. She totally deserves a vacation, and I’ve never been to Mexico, so it should be an adventure.

My internet at home isn’t really working so much, but when it does I’ll upload the rest of the photos. I know you can hardly wait :P

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum