return and report

So, the reunion was pretty cool. Friday night I saw fire flies for the first time. They are not very common in Idaho, so it was pretty neat. Saturday morning the rest of the Skinner clan converged on the camp ground. Well, not technically "the rest." We had about 120 people of the 260ish that should have been there. It was fun though, normal family reunion stuff, food, games, talking, and lots and lots of wet kids.

Now I am back in Salt Lake. Life is pretty quiet. Monica is in Kenya on a service trip, so I leave the TV on for noise :) I have the new Harry Potter book sitting on my table, still in the box. I am afraid if I open it I won't be able to put it down. I haven't quite gotten to the point where I want to do the extra work I should be doing, but I have a guilty conscience.

Now you know, in case you were wondering, I am strange like that.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum