better

Today was a much better day than yesterday. Yesterday was one of those days where everything is just a bit off and nothing turns out like you think it should. Work, home, roads, people... everything just seemed a bit off. Today things went pretty much like they were supposed to. Except for the ear infection my mom woke up with. We woke up, got stuff ready, went out to the campground, chatted, ate, got eaten alive by mosquitos, came home. It really is a simple life. I only got pulled in to work stuff for about an hour. The water issue at my place seems to be resolving. Really, a simple and happy day.

Ok... I am off to bed. We have to get up early to go back out to the campers.... I'd much rather get up early and take a lovely warm shower than sleep on the ground and smell of yesterday's bug spray all day. I love that they camp about 30 minutes from Mom's :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum