2 weeks from tomorrow :D

So, in general life is good. Chaotic, but good. It seems everything is determined to break or go wrong, but I am determined not to let it be a bad thing.

Monday I spent the holiday doing what you should do on a holiday - sitting by the pool. I managed to turn a lovely shade of pink, after falling asleep on the pool chair. Fortunately, I fell asleep on my face, so at least when it peels it will just be my back.

Tuesday it was back to work. Wednesday, Monica came home, and we hung out at the pool again. I am a slow learner. Before going to bed it was discovered that the dryer had decided not to start anymore. Also my computer was acting up. I went to bed anyway. Today, my computer decided to start working, and the dryer repair was not as expensive as I figured it would be. Weigh in was not as terrible as I expected either. Some weeks you just have to give yourself credit for trying.

At bowling tonight I managed to crush Barry's dream 2 games in a row. His dream was to see all of us break 100(which should give you some idea of how we bowl.) I managed to be the only one who didn't accomplish the goal in both games. Sadder still, the first game I actually got up to 97, and then guttered both balls in the 10th frame. Even more sad, tonight was actually a pretty decent bowling night for me. I won't be able to go for the next 2 weeks as I am going to be doing some business travel; he has commanded me to find a bowling alley in Texas and make it up. Yeah, we'll see about that.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum